3 Names you go by:
Megs
Megsters
Meggies
3 Restaurants I love:
Cafe Rio
Olive Garden
Red Robin
3 Trips to Plan on this year:
Utah for Thanksgiving
Utah for Christmas
The Strip
3 Things I want badly:
To See my fam and friends
Black Shoes
Long Hair
3 pets I've had
Shotzy
Liesel
Misty
3 Things I did yesterday:
Went Dress shopping
Cleaned part of my house
3 Things I ate today
Some really good cake
Pasta
PB & J
Some really good cake
Pasta
PB & J
3 Fears I fear
Having my car stolen.... again...
Not being a good enough mom or wife
Not having friends or people liking me
Having my car stolen.... again...
Not being a good enough mom or wife
Not having friends or people liking me
3 Things I plan on doing today
Well since its almost tomorrow.... I will tell you what i did do!
Went and ate desert with some girls. It was fun
Babysat
Well since its almost tomorrow.... I will tell you what i did do!
Went and ate desert with some girls. It was fun
Babysat
3 Things I plan on doing tomorrow
Run errends
Clean my house
Play with Dax
Run errends
Clean my house
Play with Dax
3 Favorite Holidays
Christmas
Thanksgiving
My birthday
Christmas
Thanksgiving
My birthday
3 Favorite beverages
Dr. Pepper
Pespi
Water
Dr. Pepper
Pespi
Water
3 People I tag
Jana
Amy
Kim
Jana
Amy
Kim
2 comments:
your car got stollen??? when?? that would suck so bad!!!!!! that is one of my fears...and mike never locks the doors and it makes me so mad!!!!! maybe i should have you talk to him so he would understand that it really does happen. ;)
you and i are so much alike. that was crazy reading that and realizing it wasn't my blog!
how is NV treating you?
Post a Comment