I thought I would never say this, but I am now.... I actually miss the fall... cold weather in Utah. It doesn't seem like October, or even that Halloween is just around the corner. I am sad to say I can't go on a quick drive up the canyon to see the pretty leaves or have some soup to warm me up. Oh well, I do like palm trees. Also, not to many people can say you saw a gardener planting flowers in October... Just odd.
So while people are cold, we are not. This is what we have been up to since its not over 90 degrees at 6 pm anymore.



4 comments:
Hey Megan! I didn't know you moved :(
Las Vegas will grow on you. Especially when we are all freezing our bums off and you have a warm Christmas :)
I lived in Phoenix for awhile and LOVED the warm winters.
Keep smilin!
alright - just rub it in! here i have been dreading the cold and you just have to remind me how nice and warm it is there ;)
no, i'm glad that you guys are enjoying LV. i would definitely miss the fall though - SO COME VISIT!
man sam looks like a good cook!!! i could go for some of that food he is cooking...i am not excited for the cold weather. i feel like i was just outside shoveling the driveway :(
hey meg ya get used to it and then when you try to go back to utah ya freeze your but off in the winter. but its nice to be in warm weather. i dont know if i could live in vegas cause it a little to far no the hot side. not like california. its warm but it doesget cold. we should come see ya soon. or you guys could come see us. we are not that far away now. it would be fun. well i well talk to you soon hope you are haveing fun. latter your friend leslie
Post a Comment