Friday, October 10, 2008

My New Hobby

So my mom and dad provided me with a new hobby. A sewing machine. THANKS! I have never really been a sewer but I get bored while Sam studies and thought: I need a new hobby/talent. So here I am showing off what I have done the last couple of days.



Lets be honest, the Falcons will not be a great NFL team again. BUT Sam still loves them. I indulged him and made Dax a blanket so Sam could say... my son is sporting Falcons... Whatever.


**Caution** These items are not an indication that I am pregnant or going to become pregnant. They are just pretty simple and easy for me to practice and learn!

These are just burp cloths that I have sewn for some gifts.


Anyways, I hope that I become a better semstress one day, for now I will just stick to the easy and simple things.

3 comments:

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Way to go Megan!
Way Cute!
Brittney

Hayden said...

Okay- when I read this on Google Reader- I kept having to check to make sure I was reading YOUR blog. Sorry dude. But hey- I am totally impressed!!! They are super so dang cute! If, and I mean IF... I ever have another child- you had better send me one, or two! Better yet- I will just come pick it up! How does that sound? Did you have a pattern or did you just wing it? I really am impressed! Where did you find that super cute material, too? Love 'em!

Cetta said...

I am supper Impressed!! That is awesome! I am jealous you have a machine. he he he
Great going! I really like them!