Last Friday we had a Murder Mystery Dinner with some of Sam's classmates from Law School. It was a lot of fun. We got to know some people and just had all around fun. Thanks for all who came!!
Dude? Where was this party when I was around? We love murder mysteries! I am totally doing one next year. You will have to tell me what mystery you used.
Jason and I have always wanted to do one of these parties....how do you do it? We love murder mysteries and getting to dress as the character would be soo much fun!
2 comments:
Dude? Where was this party when I was around? We love murder mysteries! I am totally doing one next year. You will have to tell me what mystery you used.
Jason and I have always wanted to do one of these parties....how do you do it? We love murder mysteries and getting to dress as the character would be soo much fun!
Post a Comment