1. Where did you meet? Institute in the Stake
2. How long did you date before you were married? 1 1/2 yr.
3. How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Nothing really. He is pretty predictable
5. What is your favorite feature of his? How tall he is.... HA. No honestly... he is a pretty well rounded individual so I like everything!
6.What is your favorite quality of his? The way he has no fear. I am always the worrier or afraid... and he just kicks back and takes it one minute at a time!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Megster, Megs, Meggies
8. What is his favorite color? Um... I don't really think that he has a favorite color.. if he does, we didn't cover that when we were dating... oops...
9. What is his favorite food? Rice..
10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball, Football, really any kind of sports.....
11. When and Where was your first kiss? I don't know when... but it was downstairs in his basement
12. What was your favorite things to do? Just hang out with him...I love to watch him interact with Dax as well cause he is the best dad ever!
13. Do you have any children? Yep 1, his name is Dax. If you don't know him... your all missing out
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Sure, but if I knew...they wouldn't be hidden would it??
15. How old is he?26
16. Who said I love you first? Um... me
17. What is his favorite type of music? Stuff I don't really like to listen to. Bob Dylan era....
18. What do you admire most about him? What a good dad he is.
19. Do you think he will read this? Um yeah, cause it will get him out of studying for a moment in time!
Oh PS. I tag.... Danae, and really anyone who wants to do this tag!
No comments:
Post a Comment