Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Lot...

For all of you who go to Pumpkin Patches... we go to Pumpkin Lots...which is a bunch of pumpkins in Sunset Station's parking lot. I guess that Nevada is to hot for a pumpkin patch... go figure!






5 comments:

DaNae said...

those pumpkins and Dax are so cute. Is that down by the mall? I totally need to go. I just sent you a txt about greys. We are going out tonight..so I will have to catch it online.

Jess said...

He's so darling. And I can't believe all that hair he's getting. Cabey's head is still a giant glowing orb. Can't wait to see you all in a month!

JaNae said...

Oh my gosh your little Dax is so cute! I love his tiny little teeth and his big smile.

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Seriously, I think those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. You should submit those to some cute kid contest and win lots of money

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the fourth one down, he has the cutest facial expression.