Thursday, July 31, 2008

Marriage Tag

What is your husband's name? Sam Warren
How long have you been together? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? 1 year and a half
Who said I love you first? I did.
Who is taller? Sam... but not by much.. he is a short thing!
Who sings better? definately me.... but I am not that good
Who is smarter? Um.. me.... okay Sam.. .he is going into Law School
Who does the laundry? I do most days
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Sam
Who pays the bills? I do-
Who mows the lawn? Lawn? Who has lawn to mow?
Who does the dishes? Before we had a dishwasher Sam... but now that I have a dishwasher the dishwasher does it
Who drives when you are together? Sam...but sometimes I bust a move and drive
Who is more stubborn? I would say me... but Sam can be pretty stubborn on certain things!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Sam... cause I am never ever wrong!
Who kissed who first? I did...
Who proposed? Sam
Who is more sensitive? THat would be a ME!
Who has more friends? ME.... Sam has to pay for all his friends... and since we are pretty broke... he doesn't have very many...
Who wears the pants in the family? Again, Me.... no no we equally wear the pants in the family!

I tag Katie, Laura, Cetta, and Brittney

4 comments:

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Congrats on Dax scooting, he is seriously such an adorable kid:) I can't believe that you are moving in 1 day! Good luck with everything, I know that it will all turn out good! I miss seeing you around too, you are so funny:) Take care, Laura

Emily said...

I just wanted to wish you good luck on your move! Have fun in Vegas! We are in St. George all the time, so maybe we'll come visit! :)

beccandjp said...

hey glad to see you are doing well, and it is so good to hear from you..I am glad you liked the pee story!!~

Fausett Family said...

Ha Ha this cracks me up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!