1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 comments:
Hey- rememeber the first time we met, we were playing The Newly Wed Game at the Roe's- and we learned way too much about some of our really good friends- you know the ones- seriously, the most shocking information of my life. WOW. And the funny thing is- no one knew what to say. I remember just looking around like, is he serious? What the heck. So funny. And hey- just for the record, I believe your craft skills have grown by leaps and bounds! You have offically graduated in my eyes! Love ya!
Megan---The funniest memory I have of you is when we waxed your eyebrows for the first time! I have never seen you jump that high, or for that matter anyone jump that high before! It was so funny! I remember laughing so hard that I was crying. Great times! :)
There are too many memories...but I still think one of the best was when you asked, "Which has more fat 1% or 2% milk?" That was great.
I am happy to say that I participated in the above 3 memories! I am so cool!!! I really have way too many awesome memories with you to count...I think one of my faves is our trips to Park City for some super sale shopping...those were the days!
Thanks.... that's just great! hmmm... my favorite memroies of you are all those long walks around the village talking about who knows what.... your pet peeves...how many do you have a million? All I know is it was a great time!
Oh the memories! I would have to say most of my memories of you and I would be at Grandma Shelley's house playing in the backyard or downstairs. I loved going to her house and we always would have such a good time!
Good luck on your big move! Your little guys pics are way cute too!!
Post a Comment