SO I decided that I would write about my best buddy that I am missing! First off... Braden, thats you! Braden is my nephew who is only 8 years younger than me. We are more like brother and sister than Aunt and nephew. Being a typical teenager, he is one of the coolest kids ever. I think that I have always taken him for granted with him always being around but the thought of him not being close or not coming up to my house for a weekend kinda makes me cry. We were able to go and watch one of his soccer games. He did such an amazing job. I like sports but I really don't like watching Soccer in 100 degree weather.... but we went cause it will be one of his last games we can go to for awhile, Anyways, I just realized how much I take him for granted. He has helped me with Dax, or at least kept him entertained for 10 minutes, gone to the Library and cleaned out his room with me...Sam even played that stuipd XBOX with him. Even though we will be far apart I hope that we can always stay close. Anyways, I love you Braden and I miss you so much!

1 comment:
How are you liking Vegas? I think it's funny that you use paper to get Dax to roll over and scoot. Wells loves paper, too!
Post a Comment