Friday, July 25, 2008

Stewart Falls

So, July is the month of holidays. On the 4th of July we didn't really do anything. There was no way I was going to let the second holiday of the month go by and not do a thing. I was able to convince Megs to go on a hike. We made plans with some friends and went up American Fork Canyon. I had the idea to go to Stewart Falls. This was a great hike although it was pretty hot. The nice thing about it was the fact that it didn't have a huge ascension which made it quite nice. Even with that it made it us a little tired and made Megs legs sore.
This is Dax right before we left the house. He is totally ready for the hike.













This is Mark and Brandi who came with us. We used marks go-go gadget arms to take the picture. He said he doesn't like doing it because he always ends up in a funky position.

This is nearing the end of the hike, The waterfalls really are behind us, you might be able see them.

Me, Dax, Megan,,Brandi and Mark standing in front of Stewart Falls. We weren't the only ones with the idea but even with all the people it was fun.










Mark and I were pretty hot, i mean it was somewhere in the 90's so we decided to cool off in the waterfall. Man was it cold, but it sure felt good.


This a picture from below the falls. They are pretty cool.

Dax just chillin during the hike up to the falls. (my boy loves hats, he has never really pulled them off his head.)

This was taken on the hike back to the trailhead, he was a little tuckered out on account of all the hiking he did.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Sounds like fun! As you can guess I stayed at home with the kids by myself... Adam was at school, but after wednesday he will be done!
Looking forward 3 years seems like a long time, but you will be taking the BAR before you know it! Good luck!

Julie said...

Dax is THE cutest baby ever. He almost makes me want to have another baby- almost. (I think I told you that once- but it is true!) Hows it going?

Jason and Laura Roe said...

OH my gosh Megs, he is adorable! He could seriously do commercials.....You haven't moved yet have ya? I hope that you are doing good, we are doing well here in Wisconsin! Take care, Laura