Sunday, July 6, 2008

8 Random Facts

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.


2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.


3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.





#1- I think the most random fact is that I actually enjoy watching Sport Center. (Sam if you are reading this, don't read much into it) I will still deny that I like watching it but I secretly do!

#2- I am always early to things, or I think I am late-- I am too much like my dad when it comes to this and Sam just thinks I am crazy!

#3- I have conversations with myself all the time when there is no one around to talk to. If you know me at all... you know I like to talk... so if no one is around.... I talk to myself!

#4- I secretly enjoy Star Wars Movies..... I know I am a nerd but its only a recent fact that I have discovered myself

#5- I have a huge crush on Patrick Dempsey. He is just HOT! I think that if I could ever meet him I would go weak in the knees

#6- I have a pretty big big toe. I can curl my toes under me foot and then still have my foot flat. Sam calls it my "monkey" toe, but I can't do anything with it... its just big!

#7- I actually know what is going on during sport games. Most girls don't know what is going on during each sport, or they are only knowledgeable about one... but since I have an awesome husband...I know about ALL sports... LUCKY LUCKY ME!

#8- I hate getting my hands all dirty. I don't like to get any dirt under my nail beds or just dirt in general. I always feel like I have to wash my hands and put lotion on them instantly otherwise I feel so gross!!

I tag, Mindee, Cyndi, Vanessa, Kim, Katie S., Emily

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

8 random facts.... THANKS megs that's just wonderful!