Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Big Shout OUTS!

So I have 4 Big Shout outs today!

1- Today is my Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! I would show you pictures of Sam and I in the past and on our wedding day BUT since I live at my parents and my desktop and Cd's of pictures are boxed up... you will live with the verbiage! I love my husband more than anything! I want to tell him Thanks for everything he has done and is doing for me! I look forward to many more anniversaries together!!

2- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATIE! I just wanted to tell Katie Nikolaus a Happy Birthday since its on the same day as my anniversary... I will never ever forget you. Dang it. Oh well! You may be far away, but your still the bestest friend I have ever had! Love ya girl!

3- Dax is 6 months today! Time flies when you have a kid I swear! I didn't think a year ago I would have a kid that was six month.... but I do! He is actually rolling over more consistently now! YEAH! He can't quite sit up by himself yet cause he is top heavy! Anyways- Happy Half Birthday!!

4- You will notice on the right side of the screen on my blog we have a count down. I would like to acknowledge the count down has less than 30 Days before we go to VEGAS!

1 comment:

Julie said...

We have so much in common right now it is scary! Brent & I just celebrated our Anniversary, we are hangin' with the parents before our big move in a month! How are you holding up? I am ready to move on.....