The following pictures are of Dawna and Braden's gift. Sam and I were laughing so hard I just have to post each picture because I didn't think people could be so clever.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Christmas Post
Well its the new year, and I am behind on blogging. Oh well, here I am now. Christmas was wonderful this year. We had so much fun. Dax was the best part about Christmas. He really wasn't into tearing the entire paper but once he got a few pieces off... he was satisfied with that piece of paper. We spend Christmas Eve with the Warren's. We had a lovely dinner and stayed up WAY to late... Christmas Day was spent with the Shelley's and thats when I did Brett's beautiful hair. Here is a slide show of the days spent around Christmas!
The following pictures are of Dawna and Braden's gift. Sam and I were laughing so hard I just have to post each picture because I didn't think people could be so clever.










The following pictures are of Dawna and Braden's gift. Sam and I were laughing so hard I just have to post each picture because I didn't think people could be so clever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That so cute - I love ideas that take some thought!! Very clever!!
Looks like you guys got hooked up. I wrote you an email so check it like right now!! Are you home yet?
Post a Comment