Sunday, January 11, 2009

Before we left Utah...

So just be prepared this is a long post with really cute pictures so don't skip out on them! We had two birthday parties for Dax while up in Utah. I made the cake, decorated them and just had a blast with Dax. Here are some pictures.

Dax's Rocking Horse...

Here are my two helpers. They were such good helpers. I do sure miss hanging out with them.


Aunt Val made Dax a hat. He looks pretty cute in it I would have to say...
The Second Cake. Yep, its Snoopy!

Dax eating his first cake ever....he was considerably clean. He doesn't like getting his hands all dirty.
Dax and Braden with his cake. Braden was Dax and mine best buddy in Utah. Oh yeah, and he makes the best hot coco...


Dax is going to be a pro at the Bean Bag Toss. Look how happy he is.


So last year, I found this really cute snow suit on clearance.... well then we moved to Las Vegas. Those two things don't mix. So we took the oppurtunity in Utah to wear the snow suit. Dax did okay in the suit at first but then I wanted pictures in the snow.... and lets just say in went down hill from there...


Cheese


I sat him down in the snow and immediatly he started to bawl

He was so mad that he laid down... Sam refereed to Dax as Ralphy on the Christmas Story

You think I would be done, but Dax won't be able to wear the suit again so I him in the snow more. ( I know I am a horrible mother... but who cares) anyways.. .this is on my parents deck. There is ALOT of snow. This is when we were all done with the snow... he was MAD but I really just needed one more awesome picture.


3 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

You did SO good on Dax's cakes! I'm so proud of you!

Hawkes Family said...

the cakes looked great. dax is not into snow or getting dirty is he. he is very cute. they grow up to fast. but they get even more fun as they get bigger.

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Megan,
He is soooo Cute! I love that snow suit! I can't believe he is already one! Wow!