You KNOW I'm excited for the game!!! Oh wait, I mean commercials! I think we're going to our neighbors house for a little par-tay! Wish you were here!
how are you liking the game so far???
Elsie wants to know where you live and if we can go for a walk with you:)--I told her you live in another state, but she said "that's like the back yard." She really misses you!
You are right. I am jealous of non working people. ... One day... One day... How are you three?????
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You KNOW I'm excited for the game!!! Oh wait, I mean commercials! I think we're going to our neighbors house for a little par-tay! Wish you were here!
how are you liking the game so far???
Elsie wants to know where you live and if we can go for a walk with you:)--I told her you live in another state, but she said "that's like the back yard." She really misses you!
You are right. I am jealous of non working people. ... One day... One day... How are you three?????
Post a Comment