Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brett being modeled....


My Christmas post festivities will come shortly. I just wanted to show you that I think I have found a new profession. We were playing Phase 10 Twist.. (which is awesome) after all the kids were in bed and I was kinda getting a little bored. So this was the result:







Well thanks Brett. I sure did enjoy doing your hair. I personally like the bangs. No one thought I was funny, but I am.

4 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

wow! what a good sport. that is hilarious. we used to do that to my brother's hair all the time. hmmm, maybe that's why he is going bald.

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

wow megan that is mean! haha that you posted that! poor brett but it is pretty funny!

Hawkes Family said...

i like it he should ware his hair that way more often. you did good.

JaNae said...

Well I think your funny!

And Brett is a really good sport :)