I decided that we needed some color to the wall. So I picked out the paint and Sam painted it. Good deal I thought. Here is the finished result! It makes the room just a bit brighter since we only have floor lamps for light!
OH my gosh Megan, I love it too! It is awesome, I never thought that yellow could look soo good! Great job painting Sam! I hope that you are doing good, I am doing alright:) Thanks for caring:)
MEGS! I'm the worst, I haven't visited your blog in forever! Why didn't you tell me you painted? It looks so good! GREAT choice on the color. I'm so proud of you and SAM for painting. Good teamwork. :)
How did you finally decide on yellow? Was it a tough choice?
5 comments:
I love it!!! I can't wait to see it in person!
OH my gosh Megan, I love it too! It is awesome, I never thought that yellow could look soo good! Great job painting Sam! I hope that you are doing good, I am doing alright:) Thanks for caring:)
SOOO CUTE!!!
ps: It has begun - http://tiffaaronsophiacameron.blogspot.com/
I like the paint, but I'm wondering what Sam is doing in that photo!?! Just showing off his handsome profile?
MEGS! I'm the worst, I haven't visited your blog in forever! Why didn't you tell me you painted? It looks so good! GREAT choice on the color. I'm so proud of you and SAM for painting. Good teamwork. :)
How did you finally decide on yellow? Was it a tough choice?
Post a Comment