Have you moved, or changed your name? If I have to hear that one more time as I walk into a building I think I will punch someone. I understand that it is important for us to excercise our right to vote but do I need someone to ask me if I am registered everywhere I go?
Everywhere I go someone is asking me if I am registered to vote. These people are like sharks that have smelled blood and are just waiting to attack. Every major business has several people asking if you're registered to vote. Some even jump in your walkway, like the lade today was doing. If that isn't enough, the same person asks you again on your way out if you are registered to vote, even if it was only 5 minutes apart. I can't even get away from it at school. Everyday, it's the same thing, "Are you registered to vote?"
For the last time, YES I am registered to vote. Leave me alone already people or I might unregister.
No comments:
Post a Comment