Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dax did it... he did it!!

So today I was doing the dishes and Dax thought he would pull himself up on the dishwasher and help. I couldn't get the video in time, but I did get some cute pictures of him.





Anyways, so I decided that I would try again, and this time he pulled on the chair. At the end of the video it looks he falls on the ground, I caught him so don't worry.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Dax's smile, he is so cute! I can't believe our boys are already standing. Pretty soon they are going to be walking!

Mrs. Cameron's Chronicles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Isn't is so fun when they do something for the first time. I remember when Parker first pulled himself up, McKay was in the shower and I ran in their screaming and he almost had a heart attack! Dax is adorable!