So I thought I would let everyone know what we have been up to since we have been in Vegas. Its too
hot to go the park or anything so we just go to the pool.. YEP I can say I have a pool...
Dax loves Sam's glasses... This is one of my favorite pictures of Dax in the pool. The bad part is... its out of focus. You can see how happy he is. This is just Dax and I chillin
Dax looks so happy in the pool! I miss that kid! Ali says his name everyday when she sees his picture on our board! Give him extra kisses for me and Ali today!
2 comments:
Dax looks so happy in the pool! I miss that kid! Ali says his name everyday when she sees his picture on our board! Give him extra kisses for me and Ali today!
Hey Megs! Glad that you guys are doing well in Vegas! How fun that you have a pool! That's so awesome! Dax is so cute and chunky!
Post a Comment