Ever since we moved to Las Vegas.... we have also had live in roommates... ANTS. Now... they aren't like your ordinary ants in Utah. They are smaller... I find them in the weirdest spots, okay just around the sinks in the kitchen and bathroom and on the floor in the kitchen and bathrooms.. but still come on. ANYHOW we needed some repairs done to the apartment and so when the maintenance guy was here I asked if he could spray the ants. In return I got a 10 minute lecture on how we are invading the ants home by building on the ground.. blah blah blah blah blah...to sum it all up: he said to deal with the stupid ants, they aren't ever going to leave you. So my quest is on to get rid of the ants....
ANY suggestions??
2 comments:
We had an ant problema a couple of months ago. I found some little ant towers, I guess you would call them, at the store for around 5 dollars. They come in boxes of four. Anyway, the way they work is the ants crawl inside and eat the poison and take some back to their colony for everyone to eat...thus killing the entire colony. This clears up your ant problem in about 24 hours and they never come back. It really works. Sorry, I can't remember the exact name of what the product is called, but go to any store and ask them and they will know what you are talking about.
Oh, I hope it works. Good luck!!
Post a Comment