Monday, July 5, 2010

What We've Been Doin'. .

Dax and I at the swimming pool! We have swim lessons every morning. So we swim at swim lessons in the morning and usually go swimming a little bit later that day.


This is Dax with floaties on. We have come ALONG way this summer with the floaties. We have Ali to thanks 100% for making swimming with floaties fun! So thanks Ali!
Sam and Dax.

This guy has pretty much become potty trained in a week. He loves being a big boy in big boy underwear. I am so proud of him.

4 comments:

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

Remember how you are almost 30 Weeks I can't believe it! You little man is so cute!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Looks like fun! Good job on the potty training!

leslie said...

Cute pics...underoos on the way tomorrow.

Jeff and Erin said...

http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2008/01/burp-cloth-tutorial.html

Here's that website for the burp clothes...that is what you are looking for! :o)