He is such a cutie!!! He is getting so big!! That's crazy! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!
That's great he is sleeping in his big boy bed!!
you need to share with me the advice from a friend. we're moving reggie to a big boy bed after the bar.
Awww he is so cute in that bed. I wish I could cuddle with him.
i am IMPRESSED! it took us forever to get her to stay in her bed. kuddos to you guys!it was great seeing you the other day. is Dax surviving his concussion?
That is a really cute quilt. Oh, and cute blog, Megan!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is such a cutie!!! He is getting so big!! That's crazy! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!
That's great he is sleeping in his big boy bed!!
you need to share with me the advice from a friend. we're moving reggie to a big boy bed after the bar.
Awww he is so cute in that bed. I wish I could cuddle with him.
i am IMPRESSED! it took us forever to get her to stay in her bed. kuddos to you guys!
it was great seeing you the other day. is Dax surviving his concussion?
That is a really cute quilt. Oh, and cute blog, Megan!
Post a Comment