Saturday, July 17, 2010

A day of fun!

Last Saturday we had some great fun! Since it's so hot we decided to go to a movie so here we came Toy Story 3, after nap it was so hot... so of course we went swimming and our friends wanted to go Putt Putt Golf so we went there as well!

Us at the movies. Yes I realize that is a massive tub of popcorn but if you know Sam. . it's not that massive and it was gone before the movie was half way over!


I am pretty sure Dax got his love for popcorn from Sam. .


Dax and I in the pool lounging. Now that Dax can "swim" with his floaties... I take this bad boy to the pool and float and watch Dax. He comes and joins me for rides every once in awhile. Swimming is seriously the best.



Dax playing Putt Putt, he got mad a couple times... okay maybe a lot.... but it was a fun. Even though I came in dead last I got a hole in one on the last hole so I have a free game so in my eyes I won.

No comments: