Wow time flies when we are having fun. October came and went, and here are some of the fun things we did! Beware this is a very long post with lots of pictures!!
We went the the pumpkin lot again! It was so much fun. Dax loved playing with all the pumpkins and the animals. Thanks for the Schmutz for coming with us.



This is a terrible picture but I had to document Dax going down the bouncy slide for the first time. Thanks for being a trooper Corey and Sam!

We went to the Spring Preserve with the Jensen's. We had a lot of fun. This was an actual person playing scarecrow!

Our family being frightened by the jail

Curt, Kambria, Dax and Sam by the huge spider. If you look below the spider, yes there is a severed head. We had a blast guys, thanks for going!

Dax tryin' to be cool with sunglasses and skeleton shirt

Grandpa came down to visit! We went to the UNLV/UTAH game and hung out.

We carved pumpkins for FHE... Dax wanted nothing to do with it. Maybe next year??


Our ward Trunk or Treat

On Friday we went to a party! These are all the little kids with their dads.

Our family. If you can't tell what we tried to dress up as, A lion, a witch and a wardrobe! Thanks Katie for your bright idea!!

On Halloween we went with the Bradley's to the District! We had a lot of fun!!

Dax and I and the Bradley's

Dax being a lion!

Dax and I

Emily, Dax and I. The headstones were pretty cleaver if you ask me.

It's our cute lil' family

We decided to venture out and let Dax ride the Merry Go Round for Halloween. Sam thought he was cleaver when he put him on the elk. You know, The Lion attacking the elk.
It was a great October! Bring on November!!
3 comments:
So much fun! Your family is adorable...and I love your hair! If you get any free time the next time you come up...give us a call!!
How adorable. You did so good on his costume!!! I am impressed by your talents!!!
What a cute costume. Seriously impressed with your talents to! Thanks for your post on my blog. We don't get to Salt Lake very much but I will call to see if you are in town when we go.
Post a Comment