Sunday, December 6, 2009

November

I know I am beginning to slack on blogging. I will try to do better at it as the holiday season approaches. November was an exciting month. We were able to go to Utah for Thanksgiving, take Flat Stanley out for a night on the town in Vegas and just hang out. While in Utah, Dax got sick so we werent' able to see everyone we wanted to but don't worry we will be back at the end of December. Here are some pictures from the month. I was a terrible photographer while in Utah and didn't take a ton. Maybe in December...

We made a lil turkey for Thanksgiving. Ask him what a turkey says, and he will reply gobble gobble!

Flat Stanley is falling off the Hoover Dam. My niece sent us Flat Stanley so of course we had to go sight seeing!
My new friend Flat Stanley at the dam.


While we were up there our friends from Vegas has a birthday party for their daughter Stella. We loved going to the carnival type birthday party. We had a blast! Thanks for the invite!
This is quite a story, to sum it up... I beat Sam. It is true. He made me mad so I gave him my back hand. HAHAH. No no, he wishes because its a better story than him hitting his head on the car door at 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving taking things out of the car so we could go shopping the next morning!


I thought this picture was so cute of Dax and Caleb. We went over to Sam's parents on Sunday and they played the panio.
We were singing Christmas songs and Dax couldn't do anything but help play the panio. It was really cute.We went to the Thanksgiving Point Dino Museum. It was so much fun! Though my battery went out so I didn't get many pictures.

This was last night. Since we stayed for a week after Sam did we went out to the Mall to get away from studying and just have some fun. Dax sure missed his Dad.

1 comment:

Warburtons said...

Dax is getting so big. He is like a little man now and not a baby. He is still super super cute!!!