I thought I would show off Dax the lion along with my FIRST homemade costume. I really enjoyed making the costume. When he sees the costume around he says, "Lion" so at least he knows what he is.
You should go as a witch and Sam as a wardrobe...Then you could be "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe"!!! Good job, I'm so proud of you. He's the cutest lion I EVER saw!
Megan, It is adorable. You have to take advantage of having cutesy costumes while you can. I imagine in a few years you won't get him into something as darling as this. P.s. When do you guys come to Utah? and will that involve a Cotton-Warren Party? We miss you!
6 comments:
He is so adorable!!!
GREAT JOB on the costume!!! :) Love it!
You should go as a witch and Sam as a wardrobe...Then you could be "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe"!!! Good job, I'm so proud of you. He's the cutest lion I EVER saw!
wow megan I am really impressed! It is so cute! GOOD JOB!
Megan, It is adorable. You have to take advantage of having cutesy costumes while you can. I imagine in a few years you won't get him into something as darling as this. P.s. When do you guys come to Utah? and will that involve a Cotton-Warren Party? We miss you!
All I can say is wow, I love it and you did an amazing job!!!
That is so so so cute! You should be selling them! I love it!
Post a Comment