Monday, October 12, 2009

Update

Since I have not posted in ages I figured it was time for an update. My parents came to visit for a weekend, the weather here now is officially AWESOME, Sam is pretending to enjoy himself in school but its school so lets be honest, how enjoyable can it be. Dax has started to be a little man. It's a shame you all don't get to see him everyday cause he is the best little buddy ever. He gives hugs and kisses on demand, he is talking ALOT, and thinks he can do everything himself. Instead of uploading just one video I made a montage of videos so you can get a glimpse of what Dax's personality has turned into. ENJOY!










5 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

I agree..the weather here is getting pretty darn nice! You better get blogging more! jk :)

Fausett Family said...

Oh how cute!! I love it! Of course you can come by and see them! :) We will have them for about 8 weeks. So it will work out great! :)

leslie said...

Wow he has changed so much. I want to shquish him.

Cetta said...

Your kid is soooooooooooooo adorable!!! I miss that kid!
When you coming back this way?

SuperSpencer said...

Cute cute Megs! I love the "octopus". Although I'm not sure the dryer is the best place to hang out.... ;-)