Good luck! I am sure it will turn out great! Can't wait to see a picture of him in it! How adorable!
Lion!!!
I love the lion! Megs I never knew you were into sewing!
i've had a couple of friends actually make that lion costume. they had fun doing it. i really like both, but i'd probably pick the elephant. look at those tusks!
I like the lion!
The lion is extremely cute but also very popular. How many elephant costumes do you see? I like the elephant costume.
My vote is really for the skunk..just kidding but I do LOVE the panda bear!
Either one is super cute!! I also like the skunk costume too - they are all so adorable!
The Lion! Are you going to make it? You are talented!
FOR SURE THE LION!!!! too cute.
I agree with Sophie...how many elephant costumes do you see. I think that both are adorable so whatever the poll says he will look adorable in.
sending the serger this week
I love the elephant! you are so crafty girl.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Good luck! I am sure it will turn out great! Can't wait to see a picture of him in it! How adorable!
Lion!!!
I love the lion! Megs I never knew you were into sewing!
i've had a couple of friends actually make that lion costume. they had fun doing it.
i really like both, but i'd probably pick the elephant. look at those tusks!
I like the lion!
The lion is extremely cute but also very popular. How many elephant costumes do you see? I like the elephant costume.
My vote is really for the skunk..just kidding but I do LOVE the panda bear!
Either one is super cute!! I also like the skunk costume too - they are all so adorable!
The Lion! Are you going to make it? You are talented!
FOR SURE THE LION!!!! too cute.
I agree with Sophie...how many elephant costumes do you see. I think that both are adorable so whatever the poll says he will look adorable in.
sending the serger this week
I love the elephant! you are so crafty girl.
Post a Comment