Holding hands for the picture!
They took us to the cities on Saturday and we went to Como Zoo. We got to see some animals, and lily pads and butterflies and a seal.
Watching the seal show...
Us and the giraffes.
We went into a butterfly exhibit which butterflies would fly all around us.
I would have to say that Katie and I have the cutest kids.
We went a Zoo close to their house and it was awesome.
We went to a water ski show and they did some pretty amazing tricks. We went to the Mississippi River, and also where water skiing was invented. Pretty awesome view if you ask me.
Mall of America!!
We went to the Under Water Adventure in the Mall of America. I was a treasure....
No wait, they were!!They both were riding the turtle, Dax has a very very short attention span for pictures so this is what we got.
Looking at the fishes!
I thought this was a cute picture of the two coolest people ever! We loved spending time with you guys... and Brant. Thank you so much for your hospitality and showing us around the MN!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! It's always nice to get out of this hot city!
Post a Comment