Sunday, August 23, 2009

Going on another one..

Well summer is over and school has started yet again! I can't believe we have lived here for over a year now! We have made it through the hot summer, made some awesome friends and grown closer as a little family. So here is to Sam's second year of law school and another year livin' in Vegas!

This was taken at my grandparents house on our way back from Utah a week or so ago. Dax looks so big. He has started to talk a lot more lately which personally I find to be the best!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Time flies huh! I can't believe we've been here that long either. Looks like you had fun in the MN, bummer that your flight was delayed that long!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Amen sista! Here's to another year in Vegas! I hope it's a better year than the last!! (At least for us anyway--we don't need anymore crap!)