Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outside...

So this week is Sam's spring break, we have been hanging out and having a lot of fun. Today we went to the park. Anyways, the weather is perfect here... it's great!






We went to the Zoo... it was a ghetto Zoo but oh well it was still fun. The chickens and pigeons would get close to Dax and he would back away but laugh.

When we were at the park today, this little girl kept following Dax around.

I don't know who is having more fun Dax or Sam....


3 comments:

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

I cant believe how big Dax is getting wow! he is so cute. email me if you want to be invited to my blog. I love see what everyone one is up to. our email is jnsmason@gmail.com.

Hayden said...

What a cutie! He is so adorable! I love his chubby cheeks and happy face! I bet he is so much fun at this age!

Jana and Taylor said...

Its been so long! I just wanted to say hello and I hope everything is going well. I hope you have a fun spring break! It would be better if you came up here! ha ha