Monday, March 30, 2009

No more mullet...

Its true, we did it! Dax got his first hair cut on Friday. I think Sam shed some tears over the whole ordeal but hey... the little boy looks so handsome!

My aunt Judy tried to just use scissors at first... he didn't like that so...
So we went on to the clippers, he liked to feel the vibration with his hands... but when it got to his head...

He screamed and screamed..
So for the first time, we got it even and did what we could... and next time I will take a sucker!

3 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

Poor guy is traumatized! Where's the before and after shots?!?

Corey and Ciara said...

Oh man I loved the mullet.

Hayden said...

How sweet. Poor thing. They get easier. Well, they did for Brex. We now take him to Cookie Cutters- they get to sit in an airplane and watch a movie. Dax is really the cutest kid! Even when he is upset.