Sunday, March 1, 2009

I will be your dam tour guide...

This past weekend we had the privilege of having Sam's parents come down for a quick visit. We decided to go to Hoover Dam, so sit back and relax.


This is the river side. If you notice how low the water line is.
Mike, Leslie and DaxThe Memorial that was dedicated to the people that lost their lives building the dam.

They are building a bridge over the dam, and this one half of it. Anyways, I thought that the people in the cage were crazy because who gets in a cage so far up in the air.

The long way down from the top of the dam

See the working of the bridge...


These are the intake towers

This is just a really cute picture of Dax. He was so happy that was getting out and walking around...He is always just so proud of himself!


I just had to post a really cute of Dax.. I just can't get enough from him!

Anyways, we had a fun visit and a fun time at the dam, if you ever have a chance to go... Go!

1 comment:

leslie said...

your blog is always so cute. Your photos are so profesh!