Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who needs Temple Square Lights?? I got Catci Lights

I know what your thinking, Cacti Lights. WHAT? Well let me explain... do you remember the post Our New Find... about the Catcus Garden... well they decorate it with lights for Christmas!! I was super excited so we went and checked it out!!! I didn't think that Catci would look so cool with lights on them. We even got to see inflatable decor strategically placed throughout the walk!






So yeah, that sums up our visit to the Catci World!

5 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

that is seriously cool! i woudn't have thought it would be that amazing.
question: are you still breastfeeding dax? he looks like he is trying to take off your shirt in that last picture. ha ha ha! he is adorable!

DaNae said...

Im glad you discovered that. I totally want to go.

Fausett Family said...

I love that!!! Yay for Cacti!!! :)

Fausett Family said...

You could come see my house in person!!!!!!!

Fausett Family said...

Um... Megan, I live like 15 minutes from their house!!!! :) That would be great!!! :) :)