Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ute Game

So Dax is 10 months tomorrow. YEAH Dax. Well there isn't much to post about except our outing the other night. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the first half of the Utah vs. TCU game. It was kinda a boring half but we had alot of fun watchin' the Utes! Here is our pictures of our outing. We are super excited for the game in two weeks!!


This picture is just for fun...



One happy "Ute" Family
Dax was watchin' the game pretty intensely

TCU scored... and Dax broke down sobbing..

Here are my two favorite boys...

7 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

I love your little Ute family! Too bad Ali couldn't be there with her cheer outfit on! Woot Woot!

DaNae said...

I dont even know if we can be friends anymore-too much ute love going on for me!

Fausett Family said...

GO BYU!!! :) ha ha Your family is cute!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

wasn't that game intense!! too bad you weren't here :(
are you coming for the BYU game?

Emily said...

I can't believe how much Dax looks like the boys in your family Meg! I can definitely see some of Sam in him too - what a cute little boy!

Maybe after the holidays we can plan on coming down to visit you guys or you can come up here to see our new place - let's get together since we don't live that far! :)

Cyndi said...

You guys crack me up! Do you need me to send you some Ute gear for Dax's next size or do you already have that under control?

Cetta said...

I am lovin this!!!! We had B in his Ute scrubs that day too!! :) WE were happy we won! Still undefeated!!!! GO UTES! HA HA HA HA