Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Already?

I just wanted to post and say... ITS NOVEMBER?!? Where has the time gone? I can't believe that we have been living in Las Vegas for almost 4 months, Sam is almost done with his first semester and for the first time in my life I think I wore flip flops and a short sleeve shirt on Halloween! Anyways, hope everything is going well for everyone who reads this lovely blog! Here is a picture of the cutest kid in the entire world for all of you to see!

3 comments:

Cetta said...

He is so freakin cute!!!! And growing so fast, We miss him! Well, we miss you too, but kids come first..........lol Just kidding!

Chantell Johnson said...

Hey you! you have a blog! It's funny how you come across some peoples. you're little boy is so cute!

Jana and Taylor said...

Sorry I didn't call you back today! My managers meeting went forever and then I was late for cheer! I want to talk to you though so I will give you a call tomorrow.