Saturday, September 17, 2011

Moving Across the Country

Well we did it! We moved across the country. We couldn't have done without the help of Sam's parents. Since we were going across the country, why not make some pit stops on the way. Some highlights were Nauvoo, Chicago, almost running out of gas in the middle of no where, seeing the secret  service in the middle of no where and many hours listening to Dax watch movies. 

We saw a lot of fields, I remember them being uglier in previous drives but it was so pretty out there! 

The Mississippi River  

Dax at the Nauvoo Temple






This is where we got our gas when we almost ran out.  I am talking we would have been in the middle of no where but the little town pulled through for us! 

This was the best picture I got while driving of the truck.  Dax went with them from Navuoo to Chicago.  He had a blast in the big yellow truck. 

swimming

The Bean

Chicago

Dax surfing on our boat ride








2 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

So are you liking it there? Quite the change from Vegas and Ut.

leslie said...

I wish we could do it all over again.