As most of you know, I like to talk. Sam likes to talk. Therefore I have wondered when Dax would start to talk. Today I had a moment that I hope to never forget. At dinner Dax folded his arms the entire prayer, and at the end of the prayer said a very distinctive Amen. I think I have always wondered if I am raising Dax the right way, if I am doing a good job but watching him fold his arms and saying Amen it was a reassurance that I am not doing that bad of a job.
So afer dinner we decided to go swimming, you know cause its still 98 degrees. Well Dax was jumping off the edge and if you listen closely you can hear him say, again again again. We had no idea that he could even say it! Anyways, I love this little guy and I am so greatful that I get to stay home with him and be his little buddy!
5 comments:
I love when little kids say amen, its so cute.
we should get our two together and play.
wow...he is liking to pool a lot more with you, Sam. He would only sit down and jump to your dad. I miss him.
I loved it when Parker started talking. It's so exciting. It just keeps getting better!! Soon he will be telling you he loves you!
That's so cute! Now that he's started, I bet he'll learn new words every day :) How fun!
Post a Comment