We have been married for 4 years today. If my calculations are correct (including leap year) that is 1461 Days, 35,064 Hours and 210,3840 minutes. It has been the greatest four years of my life. He is truly my best friend ever, I don't know what I would do without him! It's amazing how times flies, I look over the past 4 years and we have moved 3 times, had a kid, graduated undergrad, went back to school and I am sure there are many more adventures waiting for us and I can't wait for them to come! Thanks Sam for everything!

Engaged

Engaged



10 comments:
Congrats...marriage is the best!!
HAppy AniVersary!!! I cant believe its been 4 years. CRAZY!!!!
(your little one is very cute)
Happy aniversary! Crazy how time flies! Hope you two have a great day!
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have a good one!!
Happy Anniversary, and what a great kid you have!!! :)
Happy 1,461 days of nothing but wedded bliss!
hey! my mom made up the pattern to reggie's apron. i'm going up there again in august. i'll try to make a duplicate.
congats, that is great. enjoy many more years to come. and your little boy is very cute.
He really is the cutest most awesome kid ever. Best behaved toddler I have ever seen.
Post a Comment