Well during Sam's finals, we went up to Utah for a visit. We hung out with family, friends and just had a blast!! Here are some pictures of our trip

This was Dax on the way up there on the plane. The flight was empty so we were able to have our own seats!!

Dax loved the dogs. He loved the dog bowls more. This was clean water... I do not let him play in dirty water but it was so funny to watch with the clean water!

Dax "helped" grandma out by getting into the grow boxes. I tired to help her weed... it just didnt work very well.

See he was doing such a good job!

I taught Dax to smell the flowers... not pick the flowers....
Dax and I had a great trip.... so much we are going back up to Utah with Sam tomorrow... so more post to come later!
4 comments:
How fun!!! :) I love it! :) Utah is sooo much better than Nevada!
So how is it that we really didn't hang out! We are the worst! That was terrible that you could only do lunch tuesday, thursday and I could only do monday, wednesday! We have some planning to do next time!
Looks like you had a fun time! Now you are in Utah again!! You are suppose to be in Vegas hanging out with us before the boys start doing their summer jobs and school.
Thanks for hanging out with us yesterday! We had a great ole time! Too bad I forgot my camera to take some pics of the cute kids! Dax is adorable. If you do decide that you want to sell him- we'll buy him! We might not offer you quite as much as gap though. Sorry I was so ornery! And sorry Bryson was so ornery- he has a pregnant wife he has to deal with! Love ya guys! So glad we got to see you!
Post a Comment