So Dawna let me take her NIKON DSR camera for this upcoming weekend, but before I had to give it back, I thought I would check it out!! We went to a splash pad and had tons of fun, so sit back, enjoy the pictures! I know that all of them are up close but hey, what can I say my kid is so freakin' cute!
i LOVE nikons! that's what we have too. you took some really cute pictures! it's meant to be, you are meant to be a photographer! you need a camera ;) sorry about not having your name on the list. i just added it though!
3 comments:
He is a cutie! Did he like the water better this time? I want one of those camera's!
i LOVE nikons! that's what we have too.
you took some really cute pictures! it's meant to be, you are meant to be a photographer! you need a camera ;)
sorry about not having your name on the list. i just added it though!
I miss these soo much! These splash pads are awesome! I wish that they had them everywhere! Daxis growing and is soo very cute!
Post a Comment