Saturday, April 25, 2009
Transition to a toddler...
I took some pictures this past week and when I looked at them, I realized that he is transitioning into a toddler and becoming less baby. He is independent and loves to do things for himself. Even though I am excited that he is growing up and learning I look back over the last 15.5 months and wonder where time flies. I love that I get to spend every day with him and I am grateful for him in my life. Here are some of those pictures I was talking about
Dax always find Sam's lunch pales and will carry it around for hours. I am not sure why this has become one of his favorites... but doesn't he look like he is going to go to school? I mean the backpack and all??
If you notice Dax's forehead... he fell on Sunday during Sunday School and it was 10X worse...
Dax sportin' his new hat....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! He's getting SO big! He totally looks like he's ready for school! Kiss him for me!
Those are really cute pics. He really does look like he is getting ready for school. I think we should send Greyson and Dax off to preschool and we will have a girls' day...wouldn't that be nice...even just for a few hours.
too cute!
I couldn't believe how old he was looking when we saw you guys. Seriously crazy.
our little man...can't wait to see him in 9 days. love grammy
We so miss him!!! So cute. Can you email me with the brand of car seat you have for him?
HOW CUTE is he!!! I miss you guys! :) COME BACK!!! :)
Post a Comment