Sunday, April 5, 2009

The first of many to come...

So this past weekend was my first "owie" experience of a mother. Background: Dax was a bit fussy, he walked behind his high chair and fell. He was crying and it was time for dinner so I picked him up and put him in his high chair and he was bleeding.... I have no idea how he cut it but he wouldn't stop crying and it wouldn't stop bledding. He wouldn't keep the bandaid on either so we had to use gauze and medical tape! I know that this is the first of many owies but hey I had to document the whole experience!!

Dax showing Sam his owie. Don't you see all the blood underneath there? His face is so sad too.... You can still see the tears.


He was showing me in this picture....

This picture was taken today, see how long his cut was?

I had to post this picture. I always check on Dax before I go to sleep at night and this is what I found. The kid always is playin' with the balls and he snuck one past us to bed!

2 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

"Dax is so sad?!"--Ali

Fausett Family said...

This makes me so sad. :( Poor little guy! That was a big cut.