Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just a post about Dax

Since we live by no family, I guess its important that I update my blog of pictures of Dax. So enjoy.


This is when Dax was sick a couple of weeks ago, I didn't know it at the time but the poor kid had 2 ear infections.
This is Dax watching the water show on the strip. He loves to "dance" to the music and clap his hands. He gets so excited.
Dax is starting to stand alot more. Sam really wants to be home to see his first walks. It's quite funny, he will walk with our hands for awhile and then once he is done he lifts his legs up and just wants to sit down....

Dax loves to just sit and read his books. I put the books away, he pulls them out. Its an ongoing process.... if he only learned to just take one out at a time....


This was Dax's pose for you all today, anyways I love this little guy.

4 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

I love that little guy, too! He is so handsome!

Fausett Family said...

OHHHH!!!! he is sooo cute!! I wish I could see him more. :) I guess I will just have to come to Vegas! :)

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

i can't believe how big he is getting! he is adorable.
so we are coming to vegas next month? will you be around?

Emily said...

What a cute guy - he's looking like such a big boy!!