Reading the title of that....it makes me smile! That is right... Dax is WALKING... now he only takes a few steps before he tumbles down to the ground... or goes right in our arm. Anyways.... enjoy because we did!
The following video is where Dax plays ball. He is quite good at it....
7 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited! He's so stinkin' cute! Pretty soon he'll be running circles arounds you guys! haha!
My cute little man! He will be running in no time. Give him kisses from Grammy.
He is just too stinkin' cute! I can't believe he is walking already! I hope things are going great.
So cool...Dax is the cutest thing ever.
Hello! I would love to invite you to our blog! Just leave a comment with your email address on the non-private one and I'll send you the invite.
Yay for Dax! That's so exciting that he's walking. How fun
Holy bagoly, I can't even believe that. What a stud. Congratulations Dax on your first steps.
Wow! I haven't looked at your blog in a very long time! Congrats on the walking, I'm sure by now he is walking all over the place. Sooo Fun!
Post a Comment