So Clint Graduated! GO CLINT! My parents decided that they were going to be nice enough to drive to San Fran for his graduation, and Sam and I went with them! It was so much fun, listening to Les Miserables in the car, watching my mom sleep more than
Dax and just having a fun overall drive through NEVADA! I don't know how would want to live in the that part of Nevada.. cause its just plain out there in the middle of NO WHERE... Anyways, we had a lot of fun and here are some pictures for viewing
Mom,
Dax and I
in front of the statue of Sea Lions
Sam and
Dax with the Sea Lions
They just lay out all day long.. . I wish I could do that
Mom,
Dax and I
in front of China Town.. it wasn't all that I thought it was going to be
Clint graduating.. GO DR. Clint. I am so proud to call him my brother
Sam and
Dax on the
Pier
Us on the
Pier- The wind was blowing so
that's why my hair looks so wind blown
Our
lil' family eating at
Bubba Gumps
We went to Bubba Gumps and on the left is what Sam got and on the right... is what I got a good old Fashion Cheeseburger
WE had a really good trip. THANKS MOM AND DAD!
No comments:
Post a Comment