Friday, June 20, 2008

Cedar City

So I decided to break each section of what we have done into individual posts so for all of you tha were excited to read a big post.. lets get over it cause there will be a post for each thing we did!

ANYWAYS, while Dax and I were in San Fran, Sam was down at Grandpa and Grandma's Farm for a work party. He had so mch fun. Instead of flying home to SLC, I flew to Vegas so I could go and see some of the family. My Aunts are always so much fun to see. On Monday, Tyson, Dax and I went swimming alot in Aunt Judy's pool. Here are some pictures of that day!


Tyson, Dax and I swimming

Tyson and Dax
My Aunt Marsha and I
My Aunt Regina and Dax
Grandpa, My mom and Dax

Grandma and Dax just hanging outside
A four generation picture

Tyson and I were playing a game, I would try to take pictures of him underneath the water and then as he came out of the water. It was alot fun hanging out with Tyson in the pool
I was able to feed the lambs at Grandma's house with Tyson. I love feeding the lambs

No comments: