Trying to go to school is hard, going to school and working full time is even harder. Trying to go to school, work full time and being married to me… Super Hard! So here are a few things that I remember that you have done for over the past couple of years:
· When coming home from work and school, instead of going straight to your books, you would hang out with me and then when I would go to bed you would start to study.
· When I was really sick during my pregnancy, you would say goodbye to me in bed in the morning and then when you got home… I was in bed asleep
· The professor who called you “Sam who never comes to class and still gets an A Warren.
· That stupid clicker to take “attendance”
· The class you took with pretty much only Freshmans… yes, if I recall your sister, Cass, and friend were taking the same class and when they slept in you had the notes all written down for them
· Giving people rides home….or not
· Getting not the best of grades while we were engaged…. I would never ever do that again!!
· Having a newborn son in your last semester of your undergraduate… and actually getting really really good grades
· The funny art teacher you used to tell me about
· Selling your truck and having to WALK to work and school… so we can save on money… and I was so greedy with our white car…sorry about that again!
· Trying to just review over your homework for a quiz while watching a game… intensely and me saying…. Sam are you doing your homework? I still don’t know which one was getting more attention
· Taking the Pilates class with a bunch of girls.
· Taking Golf as a class… ya kidding me??
·
We am so proud of you for all that you have done and are doing. I love you so much. So CONGRATS SAM, you’re a graduate!
3 comments:
Sam, I am so proud of you! Megs...great post! I love you guys!
Megan what a thoughtful post. Sam really IS a great guy! He has really good friends too.... if only they were as proactive! :) Then maybe he could have more married friends... :) HAHAHA (I'm so sad you're moving to Vegas too by the way) but now that I'm part of the blogging world we can keep updated on each other's lives. YAY for that
Great job Sam! We are proud of you guys! Your new apartment looks awesome, I am sure anything is better than this! WE are going to miss you guys, it is so fun to blog though and I am glad that we can! Laura
Post a Comment