Picture Overload!
I can't believe that I have a 4 year old. Dax was insistant that we had a Cars party. So even though we had one last year, I figured he is still into Cars so why not. Although, he wanted to make my life a bit harder and he had to have a Mater Cake. So after much begging, I said yes and below are the results of the cakes!

The above tape might be the coolest tape ever. It is called Autobahn Tape and is worth hours of entertainment. It was a hit at the party, and since we had some left over, it is still a hit downstairs!
Cash enjoying himself before the party.
Blowing the candles out!
Dax got his birthday present a couple days early because it was such nice weather outside. I am not sure who loves the scooter more, Sam or Dax!
On his actual birthday... the best present of all showed up! SNOW!! Dax has wanted it to snow all winter, and he got it!!








No comments:
Post a Comment